Our all new ETrek model represents a transition to expand our model range to on road use. The ETrek is versatile as it comes with a traditional comfortable seat which adapts it well for legal street use.
Perfect for use in the city or o road, its light weight at 95 kg is an amazing riding experience.
Make it your first choice. Whether you’re riding in the heart of the city, or on your favourite trails, you will find the ETrek an amazing riding experience.
With its aggressive styling combined with ultra slender designed, make the ETrek one of the most stunning bikes in the market!
Some of the benefits of an EM Electric compared to petroleum motorcycles:
- At the flick of a switch the power is that of a conventional 125, 250 or 300 moto trials bike
- In muddy conditions, at the flick of a handlebar switch the power can be reduced
- Zero pollution
- No fire risk if riding off road in high fire season
- No kick starting, just turn on the power and go
- No gear changing to worry about
- No need to use a clutch
- No engine noise
- Virtually no maintenance
- Back yard friendly
- When going downhill the recharge button allows the battery to be recharged!
New features and upgrades for 2017:
- The ETrek is equipped with a lithium polymer battery 52Ah / 51.8V and a brushless motor. You will be able to ride more than 60 km and reach a maximum speed of 85 km/h
- On all technology fronts, the ETrek offers multiple options. The EMap allows you to change in real-time to adjust power and top speed to meet your needs.
- Standard on our ETrek is regenerative braking to recharge your EM battery.
- Electric Motion has designed a bike easy to ride in town and effcient for an o road use. With its inverted fork, frame from competition design and all the elements combined, equip the ETrek to make it a very light and nimble motorcycle at 95kg. This allows the ETrek to be comfortable in any riding situation.
- We created a charge system for the ETrek owners to charge their bike whenever they can in the simplest way possible.
Front SuspensionInverted, adjustable compression
Rear SuspensionOllé R16V
Front brakeCBS brake System Disk 260mm 2pistons
Rear brakeCBS brake System Disk 220mm 1piston
RimsMorad 90/90 R21 Michelin & 120/80 R18 Michelin Black
Power6kW nominal 11kW pic
BatteryLiPo 51,8V / 52Ah / 2,69kWh
Charging time3h 45min or 1h 45min (optional fast charger)
Schedule a test drive
Don’t believe electric is as good as petrol? Why not experience the touque and agility of the next generation of trials bikes today and book your test drive below.Book a test drive