Years of research, design and testing Electric Motion’s lead to the evolution and production of our lightest & economical trial bike in our product range with no loss in performance and eficiency.
Equipped with same frame and dependable performance as our Sport edition the EMLite is a perfect t for leisure & rigorous riding challenges!
The EMLite is perfect for sport and recreational riding featuring comfort, balance and robustness, Trial or Trek along in silence. Near ZERO maintenance = More time to ride!
EMLite is a perfect fit for Trial School (Academies) // O Road Parks and trails // All riding enthusiasts!
EMLite available in homologated version (125cm3) also in Red colour OPTIONAL : Extra Seat (Quick & Easy install).
Some of the benefits of an EM Electric compared to petroleum motorcycles:
- At the flick of a switch the power is that of a conventional 125, 250 or 300 moto trials bike
- In muddy conditions, at the flick of a handlebar switch the power can be reduced
- Zero pollution
- No fire risk if riding off road in high fire season
- No kick starting, just turn on the power and go
- No gear changing to worry about
- No need to use a clutch
- No engine noise
- Virtually no maintenance
- Back yard friendly
- When going downhill the recharge button allows the battery to be recharged!
New features and upgrades for 2017:
- New design // Aluminium grey frame
- Extra seat optional
- ELS or rear brake at the handlebar optional
- Battery Regeneration Electric Brake
- Opened sprocket cover
- New rear LED plate // (optional) Non homologated
FramePerimetric 25CD4S Steels
Front SuspensionOllé Hydraulic telescopic Fork Ø40
Rear SuspensionOllé R16V
Front BrakeHydraulic Disk 182mm 4pistons
Rear BrakeHydraulic Disk 150mm 2pistons
RimsMorad Trial 1,6’’x21’’ & 2,15’’x18’’ Black
Power5kW nominal / 12kW peak : 16CV
Torque16Nm nominal / 24Nm peak
Primary TransmissionBy belt
Final TransmissionBy chain
Maximum Speed*50 km/h
Time Range*50 to 150 minutes
Charging Time150 minutes
Schedule a test drive
Don’t believe electric is as good as petrol? Why not experience the touque and agility of the next generation of trials bikes today and book your test drive below.Book a test drive